วันอาทิตย์ที่ 30 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

salted fish



                                               salted fish

         Hello every body. My nane is Khanittha Nathom. My nickname is dow. I'm third year student in English major studying faculty of Education, Nakhon Si Thammarat Rajabhat university. Today I would like to show you about how to make salted fish.
        Materials for use salted fish;
1.Knife
2.Basket

3.water

4.Fish
5.Salt
6.Food colors
7.Water bucket


8. Grating

9. Pestle

10.Enamelware

 
Process to do


The first bring fish to wash in enamelware for clean.

The second to take fishes for cut head and use knife put middle fish and use pestle pound on the knife for pieces




The third to take fishes put in the basket and then use hook pull for add in big water bucket which in the water bucket have admixture of colour food, water and salt.




The fourth to take fishes ferment 1 night and to take hold for exposed to the sun 1 day.

Finally You can take the fish to eat and sell.

Thank  your for attention .See you next time. 

2 ความคิดเห็น:

  1. Hello, dow I'm interested blog and salted fish.She wrote, I understand.
    She has decorative blog beautiful and creative. That great !

    ตอบลบ
  2. I understand what you said. but I think that your written language is ungrammatical.

    ตอบลบ