วันศุกร์ที่ 21 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2554

Learning Log Week 11

                        Learning Log  In class Week 11
                                [14 January 2011]
I Learn about  instruction imperative example;
1.Give me that book = order
2.Pass the jam  = request
3.Turn right at the corner  = instruction
4.Try the smoked salmon = suggestion
5.Come around on sunday = invitation
I Learn about  news and topics to write news  example;
Type I
A : Noun Phrase
      1.N+V-ing P  IFCT seeking yen loan in Japan
      2.N+V-ed P   Thai held in Malaysia
      3.N+Prep P   Arms catch in Songkhla
      4.N+to V.P    New found to case loan problem
      5.คำพูดของบุคคลสำคัญ เช่น
        1.Borg-"I'll quit after Wimbledon"
        2.Borg:"I'll quit after Wimbledon"
        3."I'll quit after Wimbledon"_Borg
        4."I'll quit after Wimbledon",says Borg
        5."I'll quit after Wimbledon". Borg
Type II
     1.N+V+N       

        Border Police placed on full alert
     2.N+V-ing P      

       Japan willing to buy more rice
       N+to V P
       8 robbers attacking gun store--killing a cop
    3.N+V+N     

       Meteorology warns of raln, wild sea and strong wind
    4.N+expected
          said+to V
          belived
         Gold prices exected to go down

                             ***Learning Log 
                             Out class Week 11*** 
                                 ....Infinitives....
Infinitive with "to"
1.Subject
    To swim is a good sport.
2.Adjecttive
   I have no time to write a letter.
3.Adverb
   A. ขยาย  verb
        She shouted to tell him to be careful.
   B. ขยาย  adjective 
       The lesson is difficult to understant.
   C. ขยาย  adverb
        They tried hard to pass the examination.
4.enough.....to verb
    It isn't large enough (for her) to take seven people.

5.Too....to verb
    The water is too deep (for the baby) to swim.
6. Verb + to verb
    afford, attempt, care, decide, demand, expect, hope, intend, manage, mean, plan, refuse, try, etc.
    I didn't mean to hurt your feelings
7. Verb + object (noun or pronoun) + to verb
    advise, allow, ask, beg, cause, command, forbid, force, invite, permit, persuade,  requir, tell, warn etc.
        She advised me to look for a job.
8. Verb + to verb/or verb + object + to verb.
     I want to leave now.
Infinitive without "to"           
1. Auxiliary Verb (Helping Verb หรือ Modal Verb + Verb แท้ไม่ผันรูป)
    He will buy you a bicycle.                    
    You may leave before six today.
2. I prefer to talk rather than listen.
    ฉันชอบคุยมากกว่าฟัง (rather than+Verb แท้ไม่ผันรูป)
3.  She did nothing but cry.
    (but = except = ยกเว้น+verb แท้ไม่ผันรูป)
4. Verb+object+infinitive without"to"
     make :I made him come.
     let :Please let me see it.
     have :I had the barber cut my hair.5. Verb of sense
     see :I saw him hit (hitting) the ball.
     feel :I felt the weather become (becoming) warm.
     hear :I heard her sing (singing).
     watch :I watched Dang clean (cleaning) the floor.
     observe :I observed the doctor perform (performing) the operation.
     notice :I noticed something move (moveing)
Source: http://www.thaigoodview.com/library/studentshow/st2545/5-5/no30-34-41/infinitives.html

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น