วันจันทร์ที่ 27 ธันวาคม พ.ศ. 2553

Learning Log Week 3

                Learning Log In class Week 3
                     [19 November 2010]
           
     

     I learn about different culture saus as Thai people have culture hidden is not say true but foreigner have culture straight will have "Yes"and"No"not hesitate.
   I have Knowledge about Communicative Competences that have 4 type
   1.Linguistics Competences
   2.Sociolinguistics Competences
   3.Discourse Competences
   4.Strategic/Prag Competences
        The students must have all 4 type for develop listening,speaking/writting and reading because It had very impotances for leaning language.
        I have knowleghe about modality Sush as

Perhaps, May, May be, Likely, Probably, Can, Must, Will, Should
Example: Sentences in classroom
1.I wish I knew him.
2.I want to know him.
3.Your sister can speak English well.
4.The temperature can somthing reach 40C in Appil.
5.You can take my car.
6.Can you pass me the saif?
7.He can run very fast.
8.When he was young, he could run verrt fast.
9.Can you turn on the light?
10.Could you turn on the light?
11.I can't see you today but I could see you tomorrow. 

 Learning Log In class Week 3 
Communicative Competence
        
Communicative competence is made up of four competence areas: linguistic, sociolinguistic, discourse, and strategic.
1.Linguistic competence is knowing how to use the grammar, syntax, and vocabulary of a language. Linguistic competence asks: What words do I use? How do I put them into phrases and sentences?

2.Sociolinguistic competence is knowing how to use and respond to language appropriately, given the setting, the topic, and the relationships among the people communicating. Sociolinguistic competence asks: Which words and phrases fit this setting and this topic? How can I express a specific attitude (courtesy, authority, friendliness, respect) when I need to? How do I know what attitude another person is expressing?
3.Discourse competence is knowing how to interpret the larger context and how to construct longer stretches of language so that the parts make up a coherent whole. Discourse competence asks: How are words, phrases and sentences put together to create conversations, speeches, email messages, newspaper articles?
4.Strategic competence is knowing how to recognize and repair communication breakdowns, how to work around gaps in one’s knowledge of the language, and how to learn more about the language and in the context.
       In the early stages of language learning, instructors and students may want to keep in mind the goal of communicative efficiency: That learners should be able to make themselves understood, using their current proficiency to the fullest.
Source: http://www.nclrc.org/essentials/goalsmethods/goal.htm

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น